Hate is passé
Hate lists are pretty much the lamest, least original way in which to waste the space of a blogging provider, but I'm fully rage-consumed right now. So then, things I hate so much right now:
1) The people behind the closure of the humanities café, whatever its called.
2) The people complaining about the aforementioned café's closure, as if it was the central hub of every humanities student's university existence (I have never once been in there).
3) People who go to Wimbledon to sit on Henman Hill.
4) People who express hatred for Tim Henman, when it's his fans that they really hate.
5) J. Jacques, creator of the shittest piece of internet rubbish that ever existed, Questionable Content.
6) Mike Skinner from The Streets.
7) This fucking heat, that's currently making me ill, but that I will still no doubt miss in a few months time as part of a bullshit short-term nostalgia trip.
8) People who would welcome the Smashing Pumpkins reforming.
9) People who write things on online blogs/messageboards who I would love to verbally assault due to their being complete captain cluelesses, yet I can't because I'm trying to limit the number of people I've offended/pissed off in the last year to three figures. You don't know who you are, but I goddamn wish you did.
10) Basically, anyone who has done anything which has incurred my wrath recently, which really could be anything, as a single misplaced butter atom on a slice of toast would currently cause me to flip out.