All entries for Tuesday 14 June 2005
June 14, 2005
The Audioscrobbler top 10:
1. Coldplay – Speed of Sound
2. Coldplay – Fix You
3. Coldplay – Square One
4. Coldplay – Talk
5. Coldplay – What If
6. Coldplay – White Shadows
7. Coldplay – A Message
8. Coldplay – Low
9. Coldplay – Swallowed In The Sea
10. Coldplay – Twisted Logic
Even taking into account the way the chart is calculated, it's rather disheartening.
1. Counterfeiting should not be a crime because it's so awesome? Discuss.
2. Should the release of white doves to signify a not guilty verdict be made part of standard courtroom procedure, along with the likewise release of hideous bubonic crows for guilty verdicts?
3. George Best: wtf?
4. Is Independent Woman one of the greatest songs ever?
5. Poker on terrestrial television: utterly wonderful?
6. Not being in Coventry: even more wonderful?
7. Saddam Hussein's looking very smart and dapper, isn't he?