Too much me
j.b.gray at gmail dot com
Aside from this, you’ll be lucky to get a hold of me! Not because I’m busy, but because I’m scatty. Very scatty.
Not being totally sure what to put here, I’ll write about me. That seems to be a staple part of blogging.
I’m studying Computer Science. I’m a critical realist and a bad vegetarian (I eat fish, and I’m susceptible to temptation). I don’t go to the gym enough, avoid drinking as a rule, hate smoking and love chocolate. My motto:
Dulce et decorum est pro cacao mori.
I’m sure that some Classics student will correct me some day, but certainly not for a few days because at time of writing, they’re all on holi- reading week.
- Posts: 12
- Comments: 73
- Comments by owner: 56
- Images: 3
- Number of times in people's favourites: 6
Most recent entries
- I can't believe he unleashed this on the world…
- An Eidolon called Night
- The Reality Pact
- Bush acknowledges other religions; fundamentalists take a hissy fit.
- Bizarre coincidence, or a sign?
- Stuff, General Stuff and a Plurality of Stuff
- Gay Marriage and the Civil Partnerships Bill
- Now with Added Dimensions
- Anything for Kicks