One month on…
Well it’s now been a month, and a good a time as any for an update on how this glorified ‘todo list’ is going…
Finally get all things transferred to the new house. I’ve been living there 6 months now and its getting a bit ridiculous. Tesco and West Bromwich need doing this week.Done. Sort out where to live after July.Done done done. I will now be resident at The Fort till at least July 2008. Hopefully the shower will be fixed before then.The shower is now half-way fixed. Get a new phone.Done. And nice it is as well.
- Start working out again. Well I’ve done one week, and after 4 days of muscle aches I think a more regular routine may be necessary.
Stop having Hula-Hoops for breakfast.I haven’t had had any since before Christmas. Success!
- Above includes registering at the docs. This is more difficult than it should be because I’ve never done it before, so I need to go to my old docs to get some sort of card-thing.
- When above is done, get all the things that either are, or I think are wrong with me checked out. Dan said that when he registered they did a check anyway. That could be a long day.
- Go the dentists. Haven’t been to one of them in about 10 years. In my defense the last time I went I had 4 teeth pulled so I’m not exactly rushing this one.
- Sort out employment. This one may be sorted already.
- Sort out pension. I am now an Old Man and therefore need to think about when I will die, and the time between finishing work and then. In all seriousness the state pension is a joke, and as a temp I need to get this sorted on my own.
- Learn to drive. I’m almost 23 so this one really should get taken care of. Even if I don’t want to drive anywhere in particular, I should at least be able to.
Try to drink less.In fact the complete opposite, but then that was the idea.