My Learning Style
Writing about web page http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/cll/skills/personalacaddevelopment/learningstyles/
Aim of the Learning Styles activity
- To enable you to understand your own approach to learning better
- To adapt your learning strategy to be most effective during your time as a student at Warwick.
- I had a very strong preference for being an Activist
- I had a low preference for being a Reflector
- I had a low preference for being a Theorist
- I had a moderate preference for being a Pragmatist
My strongest preference was found to be: Activist (62%)
This Learning Styles activity was devised by Warwick Skills
More Learning Styles Web links...