My happy unbirthday!
Hi, just to let you all know, I will soon be approaching the ripe old age of 22! Not so happy about this, it's all about being 21, or 18 even, NOT 22!! Got lots to look forward to, being pushed around in a wheelchair, got some saga holidays in the bag, free bus tokens and my pension (which is prob worth more than my student loan!!)
However, I am looking to relive my youth, everyone is invited to my 21st (shhh, i won't tell if you don't!) birthday. Its not a party, just happens to be on the 25th of Oct, which is a Tuesday so going to sugar.
Here is my wish list for presents, I have included a range of gifts from many price ranges, so however much u wanna spend is up to you
1. Incontinence pads – This week's top seller so I hear
2. A Classic plastic rain hat in a groovy pink, complete with neck tie for those extra windy days
3. A stenna stair lift- this particular model is available on ebay
4. To be on the safe side, a waterproof chair cover for those lil accidents of nature, this one is quilted and fitted for extra luxury and machine washable, what more could a girl ask for!
5. A walking stick, gotta have a minging animal head on the top, apparently thats the latest fashion
6. And if you really want to splash out, the 'Shoprider Sovereign' from www.mobilitybuddy.co.uk!!
Thats all folks, hope to see you all at Sugar to help me take my mind off the fact that I am soon to be a wrinkled old prune!!