June 06, 2012

限量版的无聊时光

Don’t be discouraged; it’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
别灰心,往往是最后一把钥匙才能打开锁。

If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you always got.
如果你每天都在重复过去做过事情,那么你将只会获得已经拥有的东西。

I used to give you the trust that I closed my eyes and muffled my ears to only listen to you. Even the whole world said you were wrong, I would trust you were right if you said so.
我曾给过你闭上眼睛捂起耳朵的信任,就算全世界都说你有错,只要你否认,我就相信。

All good books have one thing in common,they are truer than if they had really happened.
好书都有一个共同点,它们都比真实发生的事还真实。

If you love somebody, don’t let them slip away.
爱一个人,就别让他从你身边溜走了。

Men marry because they are tired; women because they are curious; both are disappointed.
男人因疲倦而结婚,女人因好奇而结婚;最终他们都会失望。

If that guy has showed up in the world, the rest would become backups and I don’t wanna put up with them.
如果世界上曾经有那个人出现过,其他人都会变成将就!而我不愿意将就。

Replace the word failure with “learning” or “opportunity”.
把你字典中的“失败”替换为“学习”或“机会”。

We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
我们必须接受失望,因为它是有限的,但千万不可失去希望,因为它是无穷的。

Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.
治愈情伤最好的药就是友谊带来的安慰。

Everyone hears what you say, friends listen to what you say, best friends listen to what you don’t say.
一般人听到你说话,朋友们会聆听你说话,好朋友会听你没有说出的话。

No point in punching things you can’t see.
打击那些你看不到的东西没有意义。

It’d be better to love myself a bit more rather than wait you to love me.
与其等着你来爱我,不如我学着努力多爱自己一点。

God made relatives. Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚。幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

In life, then boring time, also are limited edition.
在生命中,再无聊的时光,也都是限量版。

Trying to please other people is largely a futile activity.
试图取悦别人是徒劳无益的做法。

After all this time, it’s still you.
过了这么久之后, 心里那个人,还是你。

Trying to please other people is largely a futile activity.
试图取悦别人是徒劳无益的做法。

The moonlight stands for my heart. 月亮代表我的心。

You have to be open-minded when those early opportunities present themselves; take advantage of them whether they’re going to make you a lot of money or not.
你必须在机会降临之初预见到其背后无限的可能,果断把握契机,别管它能不能让你大赚一笔。

How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams.
有些人是多么幸运,他们生活中没有恐惧,没有担忧,每晚睡眠如期而至,带他们进入甜美梦乡。

There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction.
改变没有错,如果方向正确的话。

However hard times may get, hold your heads up and be strong; show them you are not as weak as they think you are.
无论有多困难,都坚强地抬头挺胸,告诉所有人,你并非他们想象的那样不堪一击。

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
你有敌人?很好。这说明在某个时刻,你曾有自己的立场。

Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
风筝迎着风高飞,而不是顺着风。

From the moment you decide to seize your goals, you deem yourself to succeed. If you do nothing, you are condemned to fail.
从你下决心实现目标那一刻起,你就注定会成功。如果你什么也不做,你注定要失败。

In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
勇气是能站起来侃侃而谈。勇气也是能坐下来静静倾听。


- No comments Not publicly viewable


Add a comment

You are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.

Search this blog

Tags

Galleries

Most recent comments

  • Nice blog http://pnck922.com by CarltonJep on this entry
  • hny by Jiao Liu on this entry
  • EXACTLY!! SPOT ON, MATE! by Trevor on this entry
  • PRECISELY!! SPOT ON THERE, PAL!! by Archibald on this entry
  • PRECISELY!!! by BOB on this entry

Blog archive

Loading…
Not signed in
Sign in

Powered by BlogBuilder
© MMXXIV