June 05, 2012

简单是件很幸福的事

Some habits, however, was to change.
有些习惯,无论如何都改不了。

When we were small, happiness was a simple thing. After we have grown up, simplicity is a very happy thing.
小时候,幸福是件很简单的事;长大后,简单是件很幸福的事。

I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。

I’ll never mind the past from now on, no matter how sorrowful or wonderful it was. Life comes and goes with nothing.
我从此再不提起过去,痛苦或幸福,生不带来,死不带去。

The last one, can not turn, do not turn, turn over the dirt will be lost in his eyes.
过去的一页,能不翻就不要翻了,翻落了灰尘会迷了双眼。

Being nice to someone you dislike doesn’t mean you’re a fake. It means you’re mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards them.
能够善待不太喜欢的人,并不代表你虚伪,而意味着你内心成熟到可以容纳这些不喜欢。

Every careless and inattentive person has his past being careful and attentive for someone.
哪个没心没肺的人,没有一段为某人掏心掏肺的曾经

We all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.
我们都有一些说不出的秘密,挽不回的遗憾,触不到的梦想,忘不了的爱。

So what if we fall down? At least we are still young.
摔倒了又怎样,至少我们还年轻。

Well,as with anything,if you want to believe,you can find reasons to.
不论什么,要是你想相信,你就能找到相信它的理由。

If I can see you after a long year, how can I greet?
假如又遇见你,隔了悠长的岁月,我将如何致意?

Maybe the so-called happy ending is to have endless hope, never give up and move on.
也许所谓的幸福结局,就是抱着永不放弃的希望,继续前行。

I’m not ignoring something.So what if I care
有些事情不是我不在意,而是我在意了又能怎样。

Do you believe there is a kind of sentiment that will never be beaten by time.
你信不信有一种感情,一辈子都不会输给时间。


- No comments Not publicly viewable


Add a comment

You are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.

Search this blog

Tags

Galleries

Most recent comments

  • Nice blog http://pnck922.com by CarltonJep on this entry
  • hny by Jiao Liu on this entry
  • EXACTLY!! SPOT ON, MATE! by Trevor on this entry
  • PRECISELY!! SPOT ON THERE, PAL!! by Archibald on this entry
  • PRECISELY!!! by BOB on this entry

Blog archive

Loading…
Not signed in
Sign in

Powered by BlogBuilder
© MMXXIV