June 05, 2012

你却是整个世界

A schedule defends from chaos and whim. 计划可以让你远离混乱和冲动。

Happy is that you are here for the breakfast in the morning and night after dinner.
幸福就是,早安后的早餐,到晚餐后的晚安,你都在。

The more memory, the less happiness. 回忆越多,幸福感越少。

Shut out all of your past except that which will help you weather your tomorrows.
放下那些不能帮助你前行的过去。

Sometimes we make mistakes. It’s what we learn from it that decides our future.
有时候,我们难免会犯错误。但正是那些我们从中学到的东西决定了我们的未来。

Worry wouldn’t ease the burden of tomorrow, but would take away today’s happiness.
烦恼并不会减少明天的负担,却会失去今天的快乐。

No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
除了自己,没人能为我们的快乐负责。

No one can be pure and simple until the last minute.However,don’t forget your nature.
没有什么人能一路单纯到底,但是要记住,别忘了最初的自己。

In order to discover new lands, one must be willing to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.
想发现新大陆,就得做好很长时间看不到岸边的准备。

Opening a window for others is also to help ourselves see the sky more completely.
帮别人开启一扇窗,也就是让自己看到更完整的天空。

Every heart has its own sorrow.每颗心都有它自己的悲哀。

The happiest people are not those who own all the best things, but the ones who can really appreciate the beauty of life.
最幸福的人们并不一定什么都是最好,只是因为他们懂得欣赏生活的美好。

I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
一个人的成功不是看他爬得有多高,而是看他跌倒谷底之后能反弹多高。

There is no failure unless you give up.
任何事情在你放弃之前,是无所谓失败的。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. If you want something, go get it.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它;如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。

Stars can’t shine without darkness. 没有黑暗,群星将无法闪耀。

Sometimes I want to disappear and see if anyone would miss me.
有时候,我想消失一下,然后看看是否会有人想念我。

Happiness isn’t getting all you want. It’s enjoying all you have.
幸福不是得到你想要的一切,而是享受你所拥有的一切。

to the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。

Weep no more , no sigh , nor groan. Sorrow calls no time that’s gone. (John Fletcher , British dramatist )
别哭泣,别叹息,别呻吟;悲伤唤不回流逝的时光。

Actually being alone is not lonely.The real loneliness is when you miss someone.
其实一个人并不孤单,想念一个人的时候才是真正的孤单。

Sometimes the hardest choices we make end up being the best thing we could have ever done for ourselves.
有时候,我们做出的最艰难的决定,最终成为我们做过的最漂亮的事。

Sometimes affection is a shy flower that takes time to blosoom.
有时爱情是朵含蓄的花 需要时间才能怒放。

When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.
我和你在一起时,时光如白驹过隙。当我们分开了,简直是度日如年。

I know I will wipe my tears hard.But can I cry out before carrying on?
我知道,我会努力檫干眼泪.可是,可不可以先让我放声哭泣,才继续勇敢?

Every drop in the ocean counts. —Yoko Ono海洋中的每滴水都弥足珍贵。

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
只有付出的爱是痛苦的,但比这更痛苦是爱一个人却没有勇气让那人知道你的感情。

I thought love can fulfill the dissatisfaction of life.However, it is love that produces more regret.
我以为爱情可以填满人生的遗憾,然而,制造更多遗憾的,却偏偏是爱情。

In the end you’ll see who’s fake, who’s true and who would risk it all just for you.
到最后,你会明白,谁是虚情假意,谁是真心爱你,谁会为你不顾一切。

Everything is over,including you.一切都结束了,包括你。

It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
的确只有当我们失去时才知道曾拥有的是什么,同样,只有当我们拥有了才知道曾经失去了什么。

What we have lost somewhere must be found somewhere else.
我们在一个地方失去的,就一定会在另一个地方找回来。


- No comments Not publicly viewable


Add a comment

You are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.

Search this blog

Tags

Galleries

Most recent comments

  • Nice blog http://pnck922.com by CarltonJep on this entry
  • hny by Jiao Liu on this entry
  • EXACTLY!! SPOT ON, MATE! by Trevor on this entry
  • PRECISELY!! SPOT ON THERE, PAL!! by Archibald on this entry
  • PRECISELY!!! by BOB on this entry

Blog archive

Loading…
Not signed in
Sign in

Powered by BlogBuilder
© MMXXIV