All 1 entries tagged Review
View all 1334 entries tagged Review on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Review at Technorati | There are no images tagged Review on this blog
March 20, 2006
I'll keep this brief as there's only a few things I need to say…
- This started soooooooooooooooooooo promisingly but the outrageously far-fetched story line ruined it. I was almost wetting myself laughing by the end.
- Exactly how bad is Vincent Cassel's American accent? I nearly choked on my popcorn when he opened his mouth. What worries me is that he was playing a Franco-American anyway (rather than being a Frenchman trying to play a straight American) which means he might not have been putting it on…
- They said fuck. A lot. Which really was just funny rather than threatening.
- Gotta hand it to them though – Aniston's rape scene, despite showing hardly anything, was extremely powerful. I felt genuinely nauseous.
- Brilliant twist, but sadly that's where it all goes totally mental.
- On a completely non-intellectual note, Clive Owen can have an affair with me any day of the week.
Oh and also, totally off the point – even though the film was essentially rubbish it was worth the ticket price just for the sight of a dog with dreadlocks (yes, really) that I saw as I left the cinema.