All entries for Friday 15 June 2007
June 15, 2007
I could say I’ve been a very busy person, and it’d be half right.
I’m now one exam down out of two, but still one huge assignment short of not getting a grade, which is why I’ve not been so talkative of late. And there’s so many things to talk about…
- I haven’t even got past Christmas yet on my huge summer touring updates, needless to say, when I get back, expect a flurry of pictures and stories… there’s lots.
- All my forays into the NZ music scene, the glorious Crow Bar (almost as good as the one in London Em!), the numerous CD purchases, the bands, the gigs…
- My birthday! My my, what fun we had, me and my wenches. Thank god I don’t feel 22 (it feels even weird just typing it out), and apparently bouncers still seem to think I’m 15, so that’s all a relief.
- I’ve also entered a few game designing competitions, of which the results will be posted shortly. You might even get to play something…
- And a few days ago, for Ellie’s birthday, we went to see the ballet! (Swan Lake to be exact) and I may be getting soft in my old age, but it was actually pretty good!
- And I’ve only got marginally more than a week left! How shocking is that!
- And what am I going to do as a farewell you reckon?
- Jump off a bridge?
- Jump out of a plane?
- Go on a seven-hour caving epic?
- Go on a citywide pub crawl to get hilariously drunk before my flight home?
... I have no idea what I’m going to do, but it will use up the remaining of my New Zealand dollars. The next post will possibly be a fond farewell to the land of the long white cloud, and it’ll be a big one, I promise.