SCIENTISTS DISCOVER AMAZING NEW DINOSAUR!!!!
Writing about web page http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=joke&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
The Coprophagosaurus Scientificus
Oh my God! I nearly wet myself today when I heard the news. Scientists are already hailing this as the most amazing discovery since the last dinosaur. Details are sketchy at the moment, but here is what we know so far:
- It was big. Really big. Bigger than T-Rex, Spinosaurus and Gigantosaurus combined. x 2
- It had big scary teeth.
- It lived somewhere during the formation of Pangea-3000BC.
- Its femur was discovered at a dig in Shaanxi, China. 4 of its Phalanges were found in New Mexico and part of its cranium was discovered quite by accident in Essex.
Scientists are trying to control their excitement but the hypotheses won't stop coming! So far it's been speculated that copraphagosaurus scientificus:
- Shot acid from its nose.
- Breathed fire and cooked its own food.
- Had big, purple, scythe-like claws.
- Had a giant skin/bony "fan" on its back which "probably" acted as a radiator.
- Had a short whip-like tail which it probably used to kill stuff.
Stay tuned for more updates on Coprophagusaurus Scientificus!!!!