All entries for Monday 11 July 2005
July 11, 2005
- I'm stuck in a building rut where no wind blows through my bedroom window making it hot and stuffy in here.
- I just found an ant in my room.
- 7.20am. It's when my alarm is set. Ugh.
- I've had to borrow someone else's work shirt because I can't find the person who has my work clothes.
- My bookshelf consists entirely of books by Douglas Adams, Virginia Woolf and A-Z.
- My fourth wisdom tooth is currently rupturing in an orgy of unnecessary pain and enamelled angles.
- I am weak and bought a CD today when I didn't even intend to go into a record shop.
- I want my flags back.
- I'm lifeblogging.
Mmmm, perhaps I should stop whinging… normal service will be resumed.