All entries for Saturday 02 July 2005
July 02, 2005
Hi, it's Hollyzone here.
I'm afraid I'm in Holland for the next week. If you need me you can call me on 0800-HOLLAND and ask for the pale girl reading the Philip Pullman books (only a million years after everyone else read them).
- Please collect any letters that get delivered to the Hollyzone, put the personal post in the box marked "Letters" and the bills in the bin marked "Bin."
- Feel free to eat anything in the fridge but leave the pasta and rice as I might need carbohydrate when I get back.
- I've set the video machine to record the BBC 10 O'Clock news on Wednesday as well as Tuesday's Big Brother and three other randomly determined programmes so I won't get behind on culture in this country.
- If Manchester United purchase anyone interesting then please inform me.
- Please organise yourselves to feed my cactus. Ignore it if it attacks you, it's a bit hyperactive.
- I've left the keys under the cat and the milkman under the patio.
See you all soon.