All entries for Friday 01 April 2005
April 01, 2005
The Fortress Of Reason And Impossible Logic?
I think I've managed to surpass my usual levels of inane crap with that one…
Don't drop the soap, don't drop the soap.
Hollyzone is back in business.
I was gonna write some huge, big sentimental entry to celebrate reaching 100 Zones but the actual 100th entry was one of the Prague diary ones, so bang goes that idea.
What I am going to do is announce a few changes to this blog, changes which have been a long time coming. These will come into effect tomorrow and I hope will revolutionise the way this blog is read, received and appreciated. It may not be to everyone's liking but trust me, you'll be getting used to it soon enough. And what are those changes?
- It's no longer Hollyzone. Frankly that was never a good name, it was just a temporary name I came up with for a temporary email address about 3782507502 years ago which, unfortunately, stuck. And it was a temporary name for this blog which I never got round to changing. Now I will. As of tomorrow you will be reading The Fortress Of Reason And Impossible Logic. Catchy, huh?
- No one cares about the football. I know that, you know that. I think the easiest thing is to get rid of all the footballing stuff and not mention it again. Seriously, who cares if I froze my arse off at Leicester Uni or Tyburn Aztecs? Also by freeing up this space I will reduce the number of blog entries I have which means I can celebrate having 100
zonesfortresses of reason and impossible logic on the actual 100th entry. Woohoo!
- More pictures of me. Let's face it, there really aren't enough and people have been crying out for them.
- I will be declassifying a lot of private entries. Many of these refer to my time in prison where I sat my As Levels in 2002. These entries were written as therapy and as an attempt to make myself feel better about my reign of terror as Queen of the Showers. I still can't drop the soap without telling someone else to pick it up, something which happens even when, these days particularly, I shower alone. It will also explain why I occasionally go dead eyed and utter the words "You wouldn't know, you've never killed a man" with such authenticity.
- I will be changing the colour scheme of my blog to 'glassdog' (go and look at it on your blog appearance page).
- I will save time typing my entries by usin txt spk & abbrv wrds. U av bin warnd.
- And finally I will blog every day, consistantly, without fail, without stopping, no matter whether I have something to say or not.
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to The Fortress Of Reason And Impossible Logic. I hope you enjoy your stay.