Ten causes of the failure of knowledge management
1. Has not been supported by senior management
2. Without the participate in the bottom
3. Ignore the follow-up in personnel and technology expenditures
4. Choose the wrong technology solutions
5. Without pre-setting operating objectives
6. Choose the wrong consultant
7. The wrong measure of process
8. Cannot fully realize the too broad strategy
9. Ignore the factors of the used.
10. Lack of implementation of continuous improvement
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.