All entries for February 2005
February 28, 2005
Heres my latest success, soon to be released in south east asia and the artic. Its to be sung to the tone of spiderman 2 theme tune.
Its called PIMPLE MAN!
Pimple man, pimple man,
gives you all the ones he can
Its a zit, its a hit.
It doesnt rhyme with microchip
Here comes the Pimple Man.
Pretty great, huh?
I'd like to thank all the people in my life who have pimples. They have truly been an inspiration to me.
February 27, 2005
February 25, 2005
Nope nothing really major happened today.
My housemates goth corset she ordered off the internet has arrived: im really quite jealous… i want one tooooooooo!
Had an argument on the stairs of my house. Was terribly frightened my other housemate dan, who was taking a bath, overheard everything… luckly hes head was underwater most of the time..
Also, i handed in a stupid essay, 3 days early! Im quite impressed. The essay was a reflective piece on…er.. im not really sure. It could have either been on the analytical model used or a reflection (i hate that word) on how to analyse the model. Puh… who knows?
Got back another group assignment. Couldnt have been more devastated if the examiner tried.
Gosh, a few things actually happened today.
Ohohoh and i got a lovely bracelet!
February 24, 2005
Well ive been playing football now for a bit of time, and i must say its such a great sport.
Reasons why football is such a great sport:
1) It has reshaped my butt. Yes it was triangular(not actually) and now its wonderful. I really like it; even housemate emma wants a butt like mine. So to get better butt, without plastic surgery, i must play more football.
2) Have made new friends. Enough said.
3) Have made really interesting friends.
4) Have made such a number of friends that i am now considered important. To prove this have a look at Hollys blog.
5) (Follows from 4) People have entire conversations about me, Im that important! Hollys blog.
6) My captain has just commented on my blog!!! whooopeeee. And has said im getting better! Double whoooopeeeeee!
7) Keeps everyone fit.
8) I get to see Boz.We have a semi-weekly wonderful colourful exchange of adjectives for each other that keeps me coming back for more. What would i do without Boz?!
9) ohohoh i get to play Football with a capital "F".
10) Milan just beat Man U. HAHA!
11) I get to speak to Holly about how great Milan is.
12) I understand the offside rule. At least until i actually play and in which case my brain gets confused and i attempt to avoid being offside.
Sigh, match was cancelled today. On the other hand it snowed. Oh well.