Well ive been playing football now for a bit of time, and i must say its such a great sport.
Reasons why football is such a great sport:
1) It has reshaped my butt. Yes it was triangular(not actually) and now its wonderful. I really like it; even housemate emma wants a butt like mine. So to get better butt, without plastic surgery, i must play more football.
2) Have made new friends. Enough said.
3) Have made really interesting friends.
4) Have made such a number of friends that i am now considered important. To prove this have a look at Hollys blog.
5) (Follows from 4) People have entire conversations about me, Im that important! Hollys blog.
6) My captain has just commented on my blog!!! whooopeeee. And has said im getting better! Double whoooopeeeeee!
7) Keeps everyone fit.
8) I get to see Boz.We have a semi-weekly wonderful colourful exchange of adjectives for each other that keeps me coming back for more. What would i do without Boz?!
9) ohohoh i get to play Football with a capital "F".
10) Milan just beat Man U. HAHA!
11) I get to speak to Holly about how great Milan is.
12) I understand the offside rule. At least until i actually play and in which case my brain gets confused and i attempt to avoid being offside.
Sigh, match was cancelled today. On the other hand it snowed. Oh well.