A little bit about me
1. Whose thoughts would you most like to read? Sometimes, people i was talking to, just to know if they are actually listening.
2. What have you lost that you'd most like to retrieve? One earing i lost coming back from Greece, now i only have one.
3. What's your favourite red thing? My bikini
4. What are some things that irritate you? People asking me questions, one after the other like: "Whatdidyoudothisweekend?Wasitgood?Doyouhavetheseminarsheetiaskedyoutobringlastweek?Doesyoucatlikemilk?Isittruethatcowscantelltheweather?"
5. What's your favourite boy's name? Alessandro.
Girl's name? Francesca
6. What's on the walls in your room? Artistic framed flower cards. Why? Because i put them there.
7. Name a CD you own that's a guilty pleasure (one you adore, but pretend not to for fear of irreversible negative social consequences). Guilty pleasures?er…mariah carey. Why do you like it? Because she was amazing, and then she took her clothes off..
8. What item of your friends' would you most like to have for your own? Item? as in not body part? Probably a pair of shoes. otherwise emmas boobs! em!
9. Where will you be in five year's time? Somewhere else in the world, still getting to know myself.
10. What one thing would you most like to accomplish with your life? Feel appreciated and finally belong somewhere.
11. What's your favourite scary movie? Im not a fan of scary movies. Unless its a good excuse to get close to someone.
12. Who's funnier, Jim Carrey or Bill Murray? Jim carrey!!!
13. Have you ever been in a school play? Billions of times. Was it good? Were you good? well, duh!
14. What's the furthest place you've ever travelled to? South virginia from milan. Unless you count all in one go, and that took like 2 days to get from milan to lisbon by car.
15. Have you ever won a trophy? What for? For singing.
16. Name a book you'd recommend to a friend. Why? The alchemist, because it is true, the power of love and belief can take you anywhere.
17. What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? And you're limiting it to one? got in a car with strangers, driven a scooter in 4, been really drunk (amazingly drunk by the ocean rocks). Stolen a toilet.
18. What's your favourite cartoon? Why? The smurfs, the snorkels, lady lovely locks, Holly & Benji! Oh my childhood. Ohoh my little pony.
19. Which animal do you most resemble in appearance and habit? I dont know, probably a cat.
20. What mesmerises you? Season, songs, the sky.
21. Name something about yourself that people don't expect. I had a fling with a u.s. sailor and he even told me that they were keeping an eye on Bin Laden before 9/11 about a month before it happened!
22. What's your favourite place on campus? Why? The arts center, thats where i go to hide from the world.
23. What everyday item is the most well designed? (Fit for purpose and aesthetically pleasing.) The lamp, it does what it says. It gives light.
24. What's your favourite time of day? Why? Early morning when people are asleep.
25. What is the best thing you have done in a seminar? Listen to a postgrad argue with my friend jo, and lose!
26. What is the best moment you have had in a lecture? When they didnt show up.
27. What was your biggest mistake in your first year? Think i could run a society that i didnt truly feel part of.