Cascina Caldera: a farm inside Parco delle Cave (Milan)
Parco delle Cave
- Giulia Lasen
- Alumni: WGA Alumni
Between 2007 and 2010 I lived in Leamington Spa. I hold a master in European Cultural Policy and Management from the University of Warwick. I now live in Milan and work as event manager.
- Posts: 57
- Comments: 46
- Comments by owner: 0
- Images: 87
- Number of times in people's favourites: 0
Most recent entries
- My "virtual and augmented reality" week: simply mind–blowing!
- A library resembling a shopping center: Birmingham Central Library
- Down the memory lane at CBSO: a member of staff's view of the concert experience
- Milan and the Taraxacum88 lamp: a beautiful example of math in the city
- Visual analysis: "Death or Assassination of Marat by Jacques–Louis David, 1793" explained
- Gallerie d'Italia: a new museum in Milan
- What the EU has done for me
- Some more pictures…..
- Good reads on the UK riots: a personal selection of articles with comments
- Artistic road signs in Milan