Manty tagged me, although I dont know how to link to her page. Anyway, trying to avoid my trusts essay, so here goes:
1. Were you named after anyone? Well, after the Nobel-prize winning book of poems by Tagore.
2. Do you wish on stars? Yes all the time, and keep hoping they will come true!
3. When did you last cry? Tonight actually, I was missing my mom. And my stupid boyfriend who keeps disappearing.
4. Do you like your handwriting? Usually, sometimes it sucks.
5. What is your favourite meat? Almost everything, I'm a carnivore.
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? I don't really have that many here, but I'm not embarrased by anything I own. I do wish I listened to more metal, but I have kind of left that phase behind.
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes, definitely, I'm crazy and I love crazy people!
8.Are you a daredevil? Depends, I hate adventure sports, but I can take on a dare like the next person.
9. How do you release anger? Crying, slamming doors, breaking up with people (!), writing, dancing, going for a run (that doesnt last long though, and at the end I'm still angry)...
10. Where is your second home? I guess my room in Hurst.
11. Do you trust others easily? Not really, I hate to let my defences down. But sometimes I surprise myself and let people in quickly, I guess it depends on what kind of person they are.
12. What was your favourite toy as a child? Surprisingly, this set of cars that I would race around the house. My mom gave them away, I'm still sad about that :(
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless? All of them in terms of some of the subjects they teach, but then again they are quite useful.
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot? What do you think?
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No thankfully.
16. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Must be cute, intelligent, understanding, romantic, well-read, likes movies and talking for hours, not averse to dancing, good sense of humour, good listener…i could go on and on…;)
17. Would you bungee jump? I would like to think yes, but I doubt it.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, seriously, who does that?
19. What's your favourite ice cream? Jamoca Almond Fudge from Nirulas and Cookie Dough.
20. What are your favourite colours? Lilac, black, red, pink, blue, green.
21. What are your least favourite things? Freezing cold weather, depression, running out of chocolate when I'm depressed, PMS, writing essays, rude people, my housemates….
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now? one — my boyfriend.
23. Who do you miss most right now? my boyfriend….i wish he would come back quickly from sheep country ;)
24. What are you listening to right now? Woh Lamhe (hindi music)
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Lavender
26. What is the weather like right now? I dont know, my curtains are drawn, although I imagine its cold as usual.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom I think, i miss her so much.
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex? Whether they are good-looking.
29. Do you like the person who sent you this? Not at all !! (kidding)
30. How are you today? Good, having written 1200+ words on my essays.
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink? at the moment water, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, in the summer its lemonade and lassi.
32. Favourite alcoholic drink? margeritas, vodka, wine
33. Natural hair colour? brownish black
34. Eye colour? brown
35. Wear contacts? no
36. Siblings? none thankfully
37. Favourite month? march n september — supposed to be spring
38. Favourite food? mom's cooking, indian, chinese, pasta (made by lee), pizza, and of course chocolate.
39. Favourite day of the year? 28th march, my birthday.
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out? yes, so glad my boyfriend asked me…
41. Scary movies or happy endings? happy endings hands down!
42. Summer or winter? summer in england, winter in india.
43. Do you want your friends to write back? yes, but they wont.
44. Who is most likely to respond? no one, too bloody lazy!
45. What book/magazine are you reading? Economist, Dilbert Future – Scott Adams, books on charities
46. What's on your mouse pad? dont have one
47. What did you watch on TV last night? i didnt watch anything, or perhaps FRIENDS.
48. Favourite Smell? Chanel No 5, Guess, mom's cooking, Lee.
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone? Yes, i still havent forgiven myself for hurting him.
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done? writing my stupid essays.