All entries for November 2004
November 20, 2004
- Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
- Don't eat fruits immediately – Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1–2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.
- Don't drink tea – Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
- Don't loosen your belt – Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.
- Don't bathe – Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
- Don't walk about – People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
- Don't sleep immediately – The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
November 19, 2004
After spending the whole night at CAE, i had my CG P2 (maze) done. I still need to go B214 to hand it in this afternoon. ^^feel so greatful…in this case, maybe I can go to the winter formal tonight. I am leaving to Transportation Building in an hour. I will take the theory test for driving…After that is my spring enrollment time, I think I will go Wendt to do that. Then after all these, I am going to see Professor Anita about my take-home problems. She's nice and very helpful…however, I cant believe that I have P4, Case4, Hwk6 and Ice Skating essay due after Thanksgiving~yeh, I will work hard this weekend.
Why dose people think that if they spend too much time together… they'll be tired of each other… I dunt think so..well, maybe a little bit. For God sake, please please make him thinks me more and loves me more. I will not like pp that much if they are around me all the time, but I am currently doing that though, guess I just cant control myself and dont want to follow any rules ..
…I sent Joyce(XiaoXiao) a postcard last Saturday from Chicago and it appears that I am the one receiving it…. I wrote clearly "To" and "From"...anyway, it was nice stamped. "Greetings from Far Far Away…" and the donkey from Shrek2…Nice, Huh? ^^ I am always the lucky one… gotta see nice stuffs…
November 18, 2004
during winter, otherwise is 13. ok, now I know all three important time zone differences. ^^
mum got my parcel today, she likes the pics a lot and i guess she will be busy with changing her desktop for a while.
love u, mum
k, working on my accounting problems now, need to go professor Anita Audretsch's office hour tomorrow.
November 17, 2004
November 16, 2004
真是个坏孩子。从来没注意自己和中国的时差有多少。但是了解和英国差6小时，和韩国差15小时。看看，昨天一天又没有消息。不过我去tymeless check过了，他还有心情回别的女人的帖子。看来是没什么事情。还是妈妈有经验，我就不要理他了。小样的。。。得让他改改，不理他。哼~还准备和他讨论讨论选课的事情，现在？呸！我自己都想好了，不能用英文打出来，我tutor看到杀了我。。我准备选个drawing I,选个modern jazz dance,选个human resource and management，选2个ECE,一个CS。对了，还有ICE SKATING…对了，还有数学。。。我可以选6门。可能不能选画画了。再把ice skating 和 jazz dance 算成 pass/fail.嗯。。。心情好多了。
昨天晚上我看skate canada…. Jonny from USA, he skated so beautiful, a triple lutz followed by a triple toe loop… great performance. The CUP OF CHINA is next Mon, 9pm EST USA.
k, have a good day, see you when I get back from class. yeh, I have a evening class on EXCEL tonight. ^^
I will give you the freedom more than you can afford~~~ so you will beg so hard for my surveillance someday.