All 7 entries tagged Dance Music Sims
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Dance Music Sims on entries | View entries tagged Dance Music Sims at Technorati | There are no images tagged Dance Music Sims on this blog
September 24, 2005
Played a bit of DDR with bucko and emily in the union. I pick Dynamite Rave (Long) on Maniac level …
100 combo (... hmm, looking good)
200 combo (... woo, I'm on a roll :) )
300 combo (... damn, I've not missed anything yet?)
400 combo (... I'm getting nervous now)
500 combo (... must….. keep… focused…)
600 combo (... holy jesus! I can do this…. I CAN DO IT!!!!)
638 combo … gets 1 good …... "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
yep…. with only 5 steps to go, on a song lasting over 2 minutes 30 … I stoooopidly mistimed a step, and lost my chance to max combo the entire song :'(
June 24, 2005
Writing about web page http://www.warwickcompsoc.co.uk
Last night, Bucko's metal dance platform has officially passed the MAX300 Expert test.
This morning, I have an intense streak of muscle pain at the back of both legs >_<
…. and I'm also soaked head to toe from the raging thunder storms :(
June 23, 2005
May 31, 2005
Writing about an entry you don't have permission to view
Err well… not really :(
Here's my IIDX controller.
Yeah… it's quite big. Nearly the width of an average keyboard.
October 20, 2004
I refer DDR townies as random people (mainly teen girls from many experiences) from the street who jump on DDR machines.
- Only picking 5678, Stomp or Cotton Eye Joe as their song selections.
- Picking the same song for 2 or 3 of their song selections in a session.
- Putting in 3 or 4 credits at one time, and hogging the machine repeating the habits above.
- Putting more credits in to repeat the habits above.
- Denying someone who is waiting in the queue to play after repeating everything above by saying "Just one more game, I'm nearly finished" (.... you ARE FINISHED!!!)
- Assume that expert players play the game everyday without a life.
- Asking expert players to admit that they know all step patterns for every single song on the machine.
- Jumping onto the platform whilst someone else is playing without permission.
- Trying to put the person off by imitating him/her or attempting to block the screen.
- Calling an expert player crap for not getting 100% perfects in a difficult song.
October 05, 2004
No competition…. Arcade Platform is always going to be better than home mats… even metal ones.
This new 'Dance Mat Society' is all good, and it'll probably bring in many of the half-decent to decent DDR players in the uni. But the concept of using soft mats is more likely going to deter them away, since any decent DDR player should know that soft mats are not exactly ideal when it comes to doing MAX300 :/
Possible suggestions? Well, we've got a 5th mix machine in the union already… ok so a lot of the songs aren't really up to scratch in comparison to DDR Extreme, but we've got an arcade platform. We could possibly pay a lump sum to the union to put the machine on free play to hold tournaments? ... Ok so maybe it might attract random townies to play for free… Anyway, we've got a DDR machine, so we should try and use it!
September 30, 2004
... Me …. hahahahaha
You may have seen me in the students union after 5pm on the Dance Dance Revolution 5th Mix machine. Some people may call it freaky, but believe me… once you know your foot coordination, it's a lot of fun. You'd often find me after 5pm making a mockery fool of myself failing Dynamite Rave on double pads. :o)