All entries for Tuesday 14 June 2005
June 14, 2005
Rah… so I jumped on too…
Ten random things about me
1) I was sent to hospital during uni when some drunkard accidentally knocked me out instead of someone else.
2) I get regular nose bleeds.
3) I go to sleep between 12–2am every night.
4) I won a 3rd place sparring trophy in a Tang Soo Do tournament because my opponent got DQ'd for knocking me out cold.
5) I have a rating of 26 on ebay.
6) I'm 5'3" tall :(
7) My highest phone bill was about £500 when I got addicted to doom and quake.
8) I'm a black belt in Tang Soo Do.
9) I've never been laid.
10) I have one less wisdom tooth.
Nine Things that piss me off
1) Forcing me to repeat myself using idiots-english ™
2) Cutting in sharply at 70mph forcing me to hit the brakes hard to avoid an accident.
3) Job application rejects
5) Teenage girls hogging the DDR machines for 4 hours picking the 5678 over and over.
6) People who assume that I have no life when I do MAX300 on DDR.
7) Not saying 'thank you'
8) People who can't tell the difference between 'there', 'their' and 'they're'
9) Junk mail
Eight things I would really want right now
1) A creative job
2) To learn japanese
3) A girlfriend :'(
4) A large TV
5) A better PC
6) A holiday
7) A stronger body
8) Anything better than a Nokia 5510 ¬_¬
Seven stupid things I did recently
1) I turned a 10 minute drive into a 2 hour nightmare cos I took a wrong turn.
2) I dented my first car on the day I bought it.
3) Paid £9 just for a simple hair trim job.
4) Drove on the M6 during 5pm.
5) Burned myself with a soldering iron.
6) Bought a set of wheel trims that didn't even fit my car wheels.
7) Arrived late for work cos my depleted mobile phone was my supposed to be my alarm clock.
Six of my best habits
1) Washing my hands after a toilet job.
2) Always indicating when turning off roundabouts.
3) Making up to 3 backup copies of my crucial uni work.
4) Printing and handing completed assignments at least 2 days before a deadline.
5) Saying 'Bless you' when someone sneezes.
6) Holding a door open if someone is following me.
Five of my bad habits
1) Being too negative
2) Driving with one hand
3) Overusing the terms 'blatant' and 'looooooooooooooool'
4) Playing games when I should be studying/revising.
5) Waking up at 12pm on weekends.
Four things I use everyday
1) My car
2) My computer
Three things I would give to a girl
3) Pleasure ^^
Two people I hate in the world
1) Tony Blair
2) Osama Bin Laden
One thing I'd rather be doing