Writing about web page https://exchanges.warwick.ac.uk/index.php/exchanges/issue/view/30
The sixteenth issue of Exchanges: The Interdisciplinary Research Journal
has been published (29 Oct 2020) by Warwick's Institute of Advanced Study. Written and by and for early career researchers in all disciplines, this issue once again brings an assortment of articles, topics and authors to its broad readership, with strong resonances between the pieces of creativity and language acquisition. Articles this issue deal with areas including:
- applications of dramaturgy in studying the creative practitioners
- the function of role-play within the acquisition of English as a second language
- how non-native speakers of English can embrace and apply their cultural heritage to enhance teaching
- considerations of truthfulness and autobiographical pacts within graphical literature
- a healthy critique of Lehrer’s thesis of the functioning of creativity.
The issue also includes a themed call for papers on the topic of ‘AI: Panic or Panacea’, as part of the issue’s editorial article.
Please do share this announcement with across your networks - as we would love to see more Warwick associated authors appearing in our pages - but also from any institution globally too!