All entries for Thursday 04 May 2023
May 04, 2023
Writing about web page https://doi.org/10.31273/eirj.v10i3
Spring brings with it the next regular issue of Exchanges
While it barely feels like five minutes since the last issue (it’s been about 6 weeks actually) we are pleased to announce the publication today of the Spring 2023 issue of Exchanges. This is the regularly scheduled issue of the journal, and contains a variety of articles on various topics. It also includes our first overt book review – of which more in my next blog post.
You can access the issue directly here:
And in case you were wondering what’s in it – here’s the table of contents.
- Birkett, I., 2023. Literature in Politics: The Appropriation of George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four in contemporary British parliamentary debate. pp. 1-47. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31273/eirj.v10i3.1197.
- Minoli, A., 2023. An Aesthetic Portrayal of Republican-era Shanghai: The exciting and discordant beauty of the metropolis in Zhang Ruogu’s Urban Symphony. pp. 48-61. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31273/eirj.v10i3.920.
- Wakefield, M., 2023. McGahern: Lover of words, creator of worlds. pp. 62-76. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31273/eirj.v10i3.1182.
- Khair Allah, R., 2023. The Use of Miro in Teaching Practice. pp. 77-91. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31273/eirj.v10i3.1277.
- Jabri, A., 2023. The Doctor-Writer Experience of Intissar Haddiya: A Moroccan figure. pp. 92-98. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31273/eirj.v10i3.1280.
- Yi, R., 2023. Review of Wang and Munday (2021) Advances in Discourse Analysis of Translation and Interpreting: Linking Linguistic Approaches with Socio-cultural Interpretation. pp. 99-104. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31273/eirj.v10i3.1290.
- Johnson, G.J., 2023. Feeding Back, Looking Forward: Editorial Volume 10, Issue 03. pp. i-xiv. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31273/eirj.v10i3.1351.
My thanks to all contributors and editors for their work on this issue, and we look forward to seeing you back for our next issue hopefully over the summer with the Pluralities of Translation special issue.