All 1 entries tagged Chilling
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Chilling on entries | View entries tagged Chilling at Technorati | There are no images tagged Chilling on this blog
November 01, 2010
So I decided, on the basis of the recommendations from the guest speaker at our last trip to Warwick, to do absolutely nothing over half term and just chill.
- Of course, there was those two assignments for University I did on the first Saturday of the holiday (well it's better than listening to Wagner isn't it?). As an aside to that, how the devil are you meant to keep those assignments to 500 words?? I can't, that's for sure.
- Then there was those couple of cheeky lesson plans I snuck in on Wednesday (well it's better than painting the new garden shed is it not?)
- Got those TDA skills test done on Thursday too. Passed them all which was nice (Q16 achieved). Was a little disappointed I couldn't take in a drink or anything with me. But the Solihull centre staff were a good laugh if nothing else. One quick bit of advice, just do a practise IT one on the website to get to grips with it, and once you know what's what, it really is self-explanatory.
- Saturday provided a night of watching football (Spanish football, Football First, Match of the Day, Football League Show) and doing another couple of lesson plans. That means I was now ready for this week ahead.
- Sunday, well I did send a bucket load of emails out trying to rearrange my primary school visit as my original placement was cancelled. Boo to that.
So yeah, was extremely successful in chilling all week. But what I'd like to say in a reflective tone is, I really don't mind doing it. It is actually fun, and I am really enjoying it. Even got to school this morning extra early because of the excitement, not because I set my alarm for 5.10am instead of 6.10am.....
I did manage a visit to Stamford Bridge, 4 rounds of golf (some of it good, some of it bad) and a couple of nights out. So it wasn't a total workfest!
And yes, the shed is painted.
And yes, Chelsea are coasting to the title.
And I love that.