Well, it's One World Week (largest student-run festival for those who don't know) here and I must say I AM LOVING IT!!! I have met lots of wonderful people and have enjoyed all the bright colours, world music and culture happening all over the union immensely :)
For your amusement, I have posted this collection of opinions from some of the world's philosophies on the topic of when "Shit Happens…" enjoy:
– Confucianism: Confucius say, "Shit happens."
– Buddhism: If shit happens, it isn't really shit.
– Zen Buddhism: Shit is, and is not.
– Zen Buddhism #2: What is the sound of shit happening?
– Hinduism: This shit has happened before.
– Islam: If shit happens, it is the will of Allah.
– Islam #2: If shit happens, kill the person responsible.
– Islam #3: If shit happens, blame Israel.
– Catholicism: If shit happens, you deserve it.
– Protestantism: Let shit happen to someone else.
– Judaism: Why does this shit always happen to us?
– Darwinism: This shit was once food.
– Capitalism: That's MY shit.
– Communism: It's everybody's shit.
– Feminism: Men are shit.
– Commercialism: Let's package this shit.
– Zoroastrianism: Shit happens when there is no fire.
– Sufism: I love shit.
– Impressionism: From a distance, shit looks like a garden.
– Idolism: Let's bronze this shit.
– Existentialism: Shit doesn't happen; shit IS.
– Existentialism #2: What is shit, anyway?
– Nihilism: No shit.