All 2 entries tagged Zotero
September 02, 2008
If you have both EndNote Web and Zotero (a free, web-based reference management programme) running on your computer, you might sometimes find that when you try and download a file for EndNote Web, Zotero intercepts it instead. If this happens, you may need to temporarily disable the Zotero plug in. Follow these instructions to do this:
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Select Add-ons.
- Find the entry for Zotero and click the Disable button.
- Close down the Add-ons window.
Note: you may need to restart your browser before these changes take effect.
May 29, 2008
If you use the Zotero plug-in for Firefox, you can still import the files into your EndNote Web account.
Saving your references in Zotero
- Click on the Actions icon in Zotero.
- Select Export Library.
- From the Format drop-down menu, select RIS.
- Click OK.
- Save the file as normal.
Importing your references into EndNote Web
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you saved in Zotero.
- From the Filter drop down menu, select RefMan RIS.
- Click the Import button.
Thanks to Sophie Gamwell for this useful tip.