All 1 entries tagged Refworks
View all 11 entries tagged Refworks on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Refworks at Technorati | There are no images tagged Refworks on this blog
October 18, 2007
If you want to import references you had stored in RefWorks into your EndNote Web account, there is a two stage process to follow.
Note: before completing this process, you will need to have created your EndNote Web account from a university PC.
Stage One: Saving your RefWorks references
- Log in to your RefWorks account.
- Click on the References menu and select Export.
- From the next screen ensure that the options All References and Bibliographic software (EndNote, Reference Manager) are selected. These should be the default options.
- Click Export to Text File.
- A save box should appear. If it does not, click on the link that reads Download it.
- A window listing your references appears. Click File in the Internet Explorer menu bar, then Save As...
- Choose where you would like to save the file. You can also rename it if you wish.
- Click Save.
Stage Two: Importing your references into EndNote Web
- Log in to your EndNote Web account.
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click Import References.
- Click the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- Under Filter, select RIS Format.
- Click Import.