All 1 entries tagged References
View all 18 entries tagged References on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged References at Technorati | There are no images tagged References on this blog
January 18, 2008
It's possible to create a select stand-alone bibliography using just some references from your EndNote Web account, without having to format them in a Word document. Here's how to do it:
- From an individual Group (or folder), select the references you want to use by ticking them.
- Once you've chosen the references you want from that folder, click on the Copy to Quick List button.
- Repeat steps 1-2 for any other folders you want to use references from.
- When you've selected all the required references, click on the Format tab.
- From the References drop-down menu, select Quick List.
- Under the Bibliographic Style drop-down menu, select the required format for your references (e.g. Harvard, Vancouver).
- Under File Format, select RTF (Rich Text File).
- Click on either the Save, Email or Print button, depending what you want to do with your list.