All 1 entries tagged Project Muse
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Project Muse on entries | View entries tagged Project Muse at Technorati | There are no images tagged Project Muse on this blog
October 14, 2008
Project Muse: importing references into EndNote Web
If you want to import references from Project Muse into your EndNote Web account, here's how to do it.
Stage One: saving references in Project Muse
- Do your search as normal.
- Mark the references you want to keep by ticking the box to the left hand side.
- Click on the Save Marked Results button towards the top of the screen. A message confirms the references have been saved.
- Click on the orange View Saved Results button on the right hand side of the screen.
- In the grey bar marked Export marked results to: select EndNote.
- Click on the Export button.
- Save the file as normal when prompted.
Stage Two: importing references into EndNote Web
- In EndNote Web, click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved in Project Muse.
- Click on the Filter drop-down menu and select RefMan RIS.
- Click on the To drop-down menu to select the group where you want the references stored.
- Click on the Import button.