All 1 entries tagged Password
View all 2 entries tagged Password on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Password at Technorati | There are no images tagged Password on this blog
May 08, 2008
If you try and log into EndNote Web and get the message that your username and password is incorrect, even when you know you typed the correct information, it might be because EndNote is accessing an old version of the login page stored in your web browser's cache.
To get round this problem, you just need to clear the cache which you can do as follows:
Internet Explorer Users:
- Click on the Tools option in the menu bar at the top of the Internet Explorer screen.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Delete Cookies button and wait for it to finish.
- Click on the Delete Files button and wait for it to finish.
- Click on OK.
- Click on the Tools option in the menu bar at the top of the Firefox screen.
- Click on Clear Private Data.
- Click on the Clear Private Data button and wait for it to finish.