All 1 entries tagged Off-Campus
View all 3 entries tagged Off-Campus on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Off-Campus at Technorati | There are no images tagged Off-Campus on this blog
October 22, 2007
- Go to the Web of Knowledge web page. From off-campus, you will need to log in using your Athens username and password. If you are unsure how to do this, please see the Library's Off-campus Access page.
- Click the green button labeled Click here to access ISI Web of Knowledge.
- On the right hand side of the screen, click the option Register under Customize your experience.
- Type in the email address you wish to register your account with (this can be your Warwick email address or a personal one)
- Complete the registration form and choose a password.
Note: your password has to be at least 8 characters long, it must contain at least 1 letter, 1 number and 1 symbol. Refer to the Password Guidelines box on the registration page for help.
- Click the Submit Registration button.
- You can now use this same username and password to access EndNote Web.