All 2 entries tagged Logging In
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Logging In on entries | View entries tagged Logging In at Technorati | There are no images tagged Logging In on this blog
August 21, 2008
In order to keep your account active, you need to either log into it usng a campus PC or login via the Web of Knowledge database at least once every 12 months. If you've not logged on to your account from a Warwick PC or Web of Knowkedge within the last 12 months, make sure you do so soon, otherwise you might find yourself locked out of your account.
May 08, 2008
If you try and log into EndNote Web and get the message that your username and password is incorrect, even when you know you typed the correct information, it might be because EndNote is accessing an old version of the login page stored in your web browser's cache.
To get round this problem, you just need to clear the cache which you can do as follows:
Internet Explorer Users:
- Click on the Tools option in the menu bar at the top of the Internet Explorer screen.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Delete Cookies button and wait for it to finish.
- Click on the Delete Files button and wait for it to finish.
- Click on OK.
- Click on the Tools option in the menu bar at the top of the Firefox screen.
- Click on Clear Private Data.
- Click on the Clear Private Data button and wait for it to finish.