All 1 entries tagged Ingentaconnect
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Ingentaconnect on entries | View entries tagged Ingentaconnect at Technorati | There are no images tagged Ingentaconnect on this blog
August 29, 2008
Note: To import references from IngentaConnect into your EndNote Web account, you need to do the following:
Stage One: Saving references in IngentaConnect
- Do your search in IngentaConnect as normal.
- Click on Export options on the right of the screen.
- Select Plain text from the list which appears.
- A new window opens containing the references you found.
- In your web browser click File > Save as (or Save Page As in Firefox).
- When the Save box appears, save the file as normal. Make sure that the File Type option is set to Text File (*.txt).
- Click on the Save button.
Note: this will save all the references you found in your search, not just ones you have marked as relevant. For this reason, it is recommended that you import your references into a specific folder in Stage Two. This will make it easier for you to view the references and delete any you do not want to keep.
Stage 2: Importing references into EndNote Web
- In your EndNote Web account, click on the Collect tab.
- Select Import References.
- From the Filter drop-down menu, select IngentaConnect.
- Select the group you want to put the references into (see note above)
- Click the Import button.