All 1 entries tagged Ieee Xplore
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Ieee Xplore on entries | View entries tagged Ieee Xplore at Technorati | There are no images tagged Ieee Xplore on this blog
December 17, 2008
To import references from the IEEE Xplore database into your EndNote Web account, you need to do the following:
Stage One: saving your references in IEEE Xplore
- Do your search as normal.
- Tick the box to the left of the references you want to keep.
- Click on the View Selected Items button.
- On the left hand side of the screen, in the Download Citations box, select the option EndNote,ProCite,RefMan from the drop down menu.
- Click on the >> button and save the file as normal.
Stage Two: importing the references into EndNote Web
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- Click on the drop-down menu labelled Filter and select RefMan RIS.
- Click on the drop-down menu labelled To and select the group you want to send your refernces to.
- Click on the Import button.
You will see a confirmation message that the references have been added to your EndNote Web account,