All 1 entries tagged Digital Library
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Digital Library on entries | View entries tagged Digital Library at Technorati | There are no images tagged Digital Library on this blog
October 06, 2008
To import references from the ACM Digital Library, you need to follow the steps below.
Note: when importing from the ACM Digital Library, you can only save one reference at a time and the abstract will not be added to your EndNote Web account.
Stage 1: Saving references from the ACM Digital Library
- Click on the title of the references you want to save.
- Under the Tools and Actions section, select EndNote as the Display Format.
- When prompted, select Save to Fileand then save the file as normal.
Stage 2: importing references into EndNote Web
- Click on the Collect tab, then select Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filters drop-down menu, select EndNote Format.
- From the To drop-down mene, select the group you want the reference sent to.
- Click the Import button.