All 1 entries tagged Customise
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Customise on entries | View entries tagged Customise at Technorati | There are no images tagged Customise on this blog
August 18, 2008
If you only use a small number of databases on a regular basis, did you know you can customise the EndNote Web Filters list so it only displays the ones you use?
To do this:
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References.
- Click on Customise this list (next to the Filters drop-down menu)
- Two boxes will appear on the right hand side of the screen. The one labelled All shows all the different filters you can use. The one labelled My Favorites will just display the ones you choose.
- To limit the filters displayed, select the ones you wish to keep by clicking on them (you can select several at once by holding down the CTRL key).
- Click on the Copy to Favorites button.
From now on, only the list of filters you have selected will be displayed.
If you want to return to the full list of filters, simply click on Customise this list again, select all the filters under My Favorites and click on Remove From Favorites.