All 1 entries tagged Csa
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Csa on entries | View entries tagged Csa at Technorati | There are no images tagged Csa on this blog
October 29, 2008
Importing references from Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
If you want to import references from the Worldwide Political Science Abstracts database, here's how to do it:
Stage One: Saving the References in Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- Do your search as normal.
- Mark the references you want to add to your EndNote Web account by ticking the box to the left of each one.
- Click on the Save, Print, Email link at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Save button towards the bottom of the next screen.
- Save the file as normal, making sure the File Type is set to Text doccument.
Stage Two: Importing the references into EndNote Web
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References
- Click on the Browse button and select the file you have just saved.
- Click on the Filter drop-down menu and select Worldwide Pol Sci Abs (CSA).
- Click on the Import button. Your references will be added to your EndNote Web account.
Please note: the term "vol" will appear after the journal title. You will to manually remove this from each reference.