All 1 entries tagged Csa
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Csa on entries | View entries tagged Csa at Technorati | There are no images tagged Csa on this blog
October 29, 2008
If you want to import references from the Worldwide Political Science Abstracts database, here's how to do it:
Stage One: Saving the References in Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- Do your search as normal.
- Mark the references you want to add to your EndNote Web account by ticking the box to the left of each one.
- Click on the Save, Print, Email link at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Save button towards the bottom of the next screen.
- Save the file as normal, making sure the File Type is set to Text doccument.
Stage Two: Importing the references into EndNote Web
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References
- Click on the Browse button and select the file you have just saved.
- Click on the Filter drop-down menu and select Worldwide Pol Sci Abs (CSA).
- Click on the Import button. Your references will be added to your EndNote Web account.
Please note: the term "vol" will appear after the journal title. You will to manually remove this from each reference.