All 1 entries tagged Collaboration
View all 20 entries tagged Collaboration on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Collaboration at Technorati | There are no images tagged Collaboration on this blog
February 28, 2008
Did you know you can share your Groups (or folders) in EndNote Web with other people? You can set your Groups so that they can view any references in them, but can't edit them. All you need is their email address (and the person you are sharing with needs to have an EndNote Web account.)
- Within EndNote Web, click on the Organize tab.
- Make sure Manage My Groups is selected.
- Click the Share Group button next to the one you want to share.
- On the next screen, in the large box at the top, type the email address(es) of the person or people you want to share the group with. Note: each email address should be on a new line.
- Click the Apply button.
- A message will confirm this Group has been shared. The next time they log into their EndNote Web account, thy will see the Group listed down the left hand side of the screen and be able to view all the references in it.