All 1 entries tagged Cnki
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Cnki on entries | View entries tagged Cnki at Technorati | There are no images tagged Cnki on this blog
June 12, 2008
If you use the CNKI Chinese Academic Journals database for your research, you can now import your references into EndNote Web using the following steps:
Stage One: Saving your referemce in CNKI
- Access CNKI and do your search as normal.
- Tick the box to the left of the items you want to save.
- Click on the Save button.
- In the box which appears click to save the output as RefWorks.
Stage Two: Importing your references into EndNote Web
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Select Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filters list, select CNKI.
- Click the Import button.