All 1 entries tagged Clearing Your Cache
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Clearing Your Cache on entries | View entries tagged Clearing Your Cache at Technorati | There are no images tagged Clearing Your Cache on this blog
October 23, 2008
Clearing the stored information in your web browser
Very often, if you get an error message, or are unable to log to your EndNote Web account, this is because your computer has stored an old version of the webpage you are trying to look at, and is using that instead of the latest version.
The way to solve this problem is often just to clear the cache (stored pages) in your web browser. Here's how to do it for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Internet Explorer Users:
- Click on the Tools option in the menu bar at the top of the Internet Explorer screen.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Delete Cookies button and wait for it to finish.
- Click on the Delete Files button and wait for it to finish.
- Click on OK.
- Click on the Tools option in the menu bar at the top of the Firefox screen.
- Click on Clear Private Data.
- Click on the Clear Private Data button and wait for it to finish.
Google Chrome Users:
- Click on the Spanner button (Customise and control Google Chrome) in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Clear browsing data
- Tick all the boxes and click the Clear Browsing Data button.