All 1 entries tagged Campus
View all 135 entries tagged Campus on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Campus at Technorati | There are no images tagged Campus on this blog
January 24, 2008
If you want to use the Cite While You Write feature of EndNote Web to create your bibliography from a University PC (for example, in and IT Suite), you will need to install the toolbar using the following method.
- Click on the Novell Delivered Applications icon on the desktop.
- Click on Applications on the left hand side of the new window.
- Double click on the EndNote 11 (or EndNote X1) folder.
- Double click on the EndNote 11 icon. This will install the full desktop version of the software. It may take several minutes to complete.
- Once complete, close the EndNote software and start up Word.
- The EndNote toolbar should now be displayed (if it is not, click View > Toolbars > Endnote.)
- Click the EN Pref button on the EndNote toolbar.
- Click on the Applications Tab
- Select EndNote Web and click OK. Note: if you are using a university PC you should not enter your EndNote username and password on this screen.
- The EndNote toolbar will change to the EndNote Web toolbar and you can now use it to create your bibliography as normal.