All 1 entries tagged Cambridge Journals Online
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Cambridge Journals Online on entries | View entries tagged Cambridge Journals Online at Technorati | There are no images tagged Cambridge Journals Online on this blog
August 11, 2008
To import references from the Cambridge Journals Online service into EndNote Web, you need to do the following:
Stage One: saving the references in Cambridge Journals Online
- Mark the references you want to keep by clicking the tick box to the right of the reference.
- Click the Export Citation(s) button towards the top of the screen.
- Under Choose file format: select EndNote
- Click the Download button at the bottom of the screen and save the file as normal. Make sure the Save as type option is set to ENW File.
Stage Two: importing the saved references into EndNote Web
- Click the Collect tab and select Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filter drop-down menu, select EndNote Import.
- From the To: box select the group you want to add the references to.
- Click the Import button.