All 1 entries tagged Asce
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Asce on entries | View entries tagged Asce at Technorati | There are no images tagged Asce on this blog
December 12, 2008
If you want to take records from the ASCE Research Library and put them into your EndNote Web account, here's how to do it
Stage One: saving the references in ASCE Research Library
- Do your search as normal.
- Tick the box to the left of the references you want to keep,
- From the drop-down menu labelled Article Options (just above the list of results), select EndNote (Generic)
- Click the Go button.
- Save the file as normal.
Stage Two: importing the references into your EndNote Web account
- Log into your EndNote Web account.
- Click the Collect tab.
- Click Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filters drop down menu, select the option Endnote Import.
- From the To drop down menu, select the group you want to send the references to.
- Click the Import button.