All entries for January 2009
January 06, 2009
If you want to import references from Current Index to Statistics into your EndNote Web account, here's how to do it.
Stage One: Doing your search in Current Index to Statistics
- Do your search as normal.
- Choose how many references you want to save (the default is the first 50).
- Choose Refer as the Display Format from the drop down in the grey bar towards the top of the screen.
- From the Internet Explorer or Firefox menubar, shoose File > Save As.. and save the file as text file.
Stage Two: importing your references into your EndNote Web account
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Choose Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filters drop-down menu, select Refer BibIX.
- From the To drop-dowm menu select the group you want the references sending to
- Click on Import.