Highwire Press – importing references into EndNote Web
If you use Highwire Press to search for journal articles, you can import these into your EndNote Web account. Here's how to do it.
Stage One: saving the references in Highwire
- Do your search as normal.
- Mark the references you want to add to your EndNote Web account by ticking the box to the left of the item.
- Go to the For checked items box at the top or bottom of the screen and select the option download to citation manager and click the Go button.
- In the box at the top of the screen, click download citations to Citation Manager.
- Click on the EndNote option and save the file as normal.
Stage Two: importing the references into EndNote Web
- Log in to your EndNote Web account.
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References.
- Click the Browse button and find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filter drop-down menu, select EndNote Import.
- Choose the Group you want to add the references to and click the Import button.