FIAF Plus: importing references into EndNote Web
If you want to import references from FIAF Plus into your EndNote Web account, here's how to do it.
Stage One: saving references in FIAF Plus
- Do your search as normal.
- Mark the reference you want to keep by ticking the box “Add to marked list”.
- Click on the Marked List link towards the top right of the screen.
- Click Download.
- Choose the third Download option: Download in a format compatible with ProcCite, EndNote etc.
- Save the file as normal when prompted.
Stage Two: importing references into EndNote Web
- In EndNote Web, click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved in FIAF.
- Click on the Filter drop-down menu and select RefMan RIS.
- Click on the To drop-down menu and select the group that you want the references to be sent to.
- Click on the Import button.
Thanks to Richard Perkins, Film Studies Librarian, for this information.