EI Engineering Village 2/Compendex: importing references
If you want to import references from EI Engineering Village 2/Compendex, here's how to do it.
Stage One: saving your references
- Search the database as normal.
- Mark the references you want to add to your EndNote Web account by ticking the references to the left of the item.
- Click on the blue Download button towards the top of the screen.
- Select the option RIS, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager.
- Click on the Download button and save the file as normal.
Stage Two: importing the references into EndNote Web
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click the Import References option.
- Click the Browse button to find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filter drop-down menu, select RefMan RIS.
- Select the Group you would like to add these references to and click the Import button.
Your references will be added to your EndNote Web account.
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.